Stage 4 SolutionsFull time
Executive Admin (Remote)
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Temp/Contract
- Hours: Full Time
- Travel: No
- Relocation: No
- Job Industry: High Technology – Large
Job Description :
We are looking for an Executive Administrator for the facilities team for a large B2B high tech company. The person in this role will perform project management functions and standard and advanced project coordination, administrative, and business operations duties for the company’s Enablement Business Partner Center of Excellence/team.
The EBP-COE works with the product Business Unit teams to team to create and curate enablement curricula for our Global Sales, Technical Services, and Support teams as well as our Customers and Partners.
- This is a 5-month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, (Remote)
- This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits, and 401/K offered.
- Provide project management and coordination support to include tracking and follow up with project tasks.
- Work on projects and drive the creation and curation of enablement/training curricula developed by the Enablement Business Partner’s (EBP’s) Business Unit.
- Perform daily administrative tasks.
- Provide event support such as planning and coordination.
- Tactical tasks including setting up meetings, writing and distributing meeting minutes, pulling together newsletters or reporting PPTs, updating the landing pages in our document repository, providing publishing or change instructions
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of admin, some project management, and project coordination experience.
- Works well in a cross-functional global virtual environment.
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Background in Enablement/Training a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.