- Entrepreneur Magazine ranked BELAY the number one in Best Culture for Small-Sized Companies and the Top Company Culture for a Small Business Award for having “productive” and “high-performance” culture.
- Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one the Fastest Growing Companies in the United States in 2015.
- Received the ‘When Work Works’ Award from the Society of Human Resource Management, recognizing “companies that offer effective and flexible workplace strategies, empowering their organization to rise above the competition.”
- Atlanta Business Chronicle (BELAY’s headquarters) named BELAY one of the “Best Places to Work.”
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
- A remote position where you serve as your client’s indispensable partner?
- An opportunity to use your talents and skills to build your client’s success?
- A community of contractors to share ideas and best practices?
- Regular support and guidance from your BELAY team?
- Maintain executive’s appointments/calendar.
- Email management and organization.
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets.
- Social Media management.
- Create structure/workflow/processes.
- Research technologies and make recommendations.
- CRM administration: updates and data entry.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Project Assistance/Coordination.
- Event planning and coordination.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
- Proactive, pragmatic, and resourceful problem solver.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Friendly and professional communicator.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others coupled with a strong desire to serve.
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience working remotely preferred.
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate at least 20 hours/week.
- Experience in an administrative support role.
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- A fast and reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone with email capabilities.
- Designated professional, quiet space.
- This is a 1099 contractor role.
- You MUST be available during regular business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job. No evening hours.
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
- BELAY Participate in E-Verify.
- We are currently accepting application for residents of all states EXCEPT California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Applicants living in these states will not be considered for contract opportunities at this time.
Location: US Locations Only (Excluding: California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania)
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.