Senior Product Designer
The DyrtFull time
Job Title: Product Designer
Reports to: Design Lead
Direct reports: None
Position type: Full time
About The Dyrt:
The Dyrt is the #1 ranked camping app on both iOS and Android. With over 1 million user-submitted campgrounds, reviews, and tips — more than anyone else on the Internet — The Dyrt makes it easier to find campgrounds for the 80+ million Americans who camp.
Why Working at The Dyrt is Great:
We offer an amazing benefits package that includes:
- Remote work environment so you can work from almost anywhere
- Stock options
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Incredible time off starting with 3 weeks of PTO your first year, 4 weeks your second year
- Standard holidays off
- Extra bonus week off between Christmas Eve and New Years
- Paid camping opportunities (during working hours)
- Competitive pay and signing bonus to set up your home office
Product Designer Job Summary:
We're looking for a product designer who is the whole multidisciplinary package to join our growing design team.
- Visual Design is your core strength — and your portfolio shows it
- You've created, maintained and loved a component-based design system for a digital product
- Best practices and patterns for iOS, Android and web design are languages that you speak fluently
- You thrive in collaborative teams where you can wear multiple hats
- Conducting and analyzing user research sounds fun to you.
- You dive deep into understanding user problems and business goals and then present multiple solutions with wireframes and prototypes
- Evolving a product to help get people camping excites you
then we want to talk with you!
This is a full-time, remote position and candidates are expected to work standard business hours, have access to high-speed internet, and have a professional working environment sufficient for video conferencing.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, link to online portfolio, and answer all questions.