Support Services Concierge
New Law Business ModelFull time
Our rapidly growing, 100% online training company needs an ambitious, professional and performance motivated Support Services Concierge to cultivate and nurture our growing base of heart-centered lawyers. Support Services Concierges work with attorneys in our introductory program by supporting them to successfully onboard, offer warm and helpful welcome calls, gain access to our platforms, ensure their questions in our community forum are answered, track necessary data accurately, support live group coaching calls, provide excellent and prompt communication in response to all email inquiries, and much more.
We currently have a team of 3 Support Team Concierges who support both our Members-In-Training (lawyers who are going through our introductory program, which we call the Core Program), as well as our members (lawyers who have invested in additional and ongoing support to guide them in building lives and businesses they love). We are looking to bring on a 4th member of the Support team as we continue to grow and support more lawyers.
This role is structured to begin as a full time, 30-35 hour/week position with a lot of growth potential as our company continues to break our own records in the size of our client-base and our sales.
This role requires a love of (and competency with) administration and organization, a warm and personable attitude along with a genuine desire to meaningfully connect with and support our lawyers, a strong work ethic and sense of initiative, and a level of tech-savviness required to navigate a virtual working environment. You will succeed in this role if you love a fast-paced working environment and understand that with a growing company, the needs and requirements of your role may change over time, and you’re excited by bringing that level of adaptability.
If you’re already entrepreneurially-minded (or maybe even if you’re not!), you’re going to love that our company culture is centered around professional skill development, including communications skills, project management skills, leadership skills, and more. We’re a company that invests in you, because we know that our ability to grow and provide world-class services to our customers is entirely dependent on the quality and strength of our team.
New Law Business Model has been in the Inc. 5000 of fastest growing private companies in the country for the past 3 years running, and we intend to keep going! We’re looking for the next team member to join us for the ride.
We support lawyers who serve families and small business owners into a radically new way of being with their clients and give them a business model to implement along with it. As a result, they are able to be leaders in their communities and in their homes, and the ripple effect is an upleveling in the consciousness of humanity.
Below are our company’s Core Values, which embody our desired culture and serve as a compass for our own behavior and ways of being, both for who we hire, and for who we serve.
- Integrity - We do what we say we are going to do, and that we own our errors and shortcomings when they happen, taking full responsibility to respond to all situations with maturity.
- Solution Oriented - We love contributing to a healthy culture of positivity, and therefore we always bring a possible solution or two to the table, especially when there’s a pressing issue.
- Committed - We are deeply committed to our client’s success, and will match their commitment to the program with 100% dedication, every single step of the way.
- Empathetic - We honor everyone’s different backgrounds, personality types, and experiences, and therefore actively seek to both understand all perspectives and practice compassion.
- Authentic - We embrace individual uniqueness, and give our clients the space to speak from the heart, and to truly connect with each other and NLBM staff on a real level — meeting each person where they are.
- Evolving - We insist on a personal commitment to our own growth and to empower that in our clients, and as such, we are curious, agile, disciplined, dimensional and self-reflective.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the ability to impact the world by working with our lawyers to make better use of our resources to create the world that we all want to live in. You’ll also have the freedom and independence to work from anywhere (providing you are available for North American business time zones), have immense opportunities for personal and professional growth, and work with other conscious people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
As a Support Services Concierge on our team, you will:
- Support the tasks and requests necessary behind the scenes for the Member Success Department
- Complete work accurately and on time
- Demonstrate a strong ability to interface with many different staff and customers with ease and grace
- Become an educator of “The New Law Business Model Way” of practicing law to support Members-In-Training and Members in their varying journeys through our programs
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills with everything you do
- Handle Member and Member-In-Training onboarding and offboarding and all the various steps contained in each of those processes
- Conduct welcome calls and/or orientation calls for our new Members and/or Members In Training
- Support tracking member usage of resources
- Provide administrative support for group coaching calls before, during and after the calls
- Support ensuring that our lawyer members and Members-In-Training are receiving timely responses in our community forum
- Triage and respond to incoming messages, providing excellent customer service with everything you do
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous administrative and/or customer service experience. At least 3 years experience preferred.
- Is excited to provide high quality service and support to our customers in everything they do;
- Learns new processes quickly;
- Is a self-starter with personal motivation and initiative around tasks;
- Actively seeks out opportunities for clarity and communication around ideas and direction with the team;
- Is detail-oriented with a competency in varying technologies and data management
- Possess great written and verbal communication skills;
- Excels at repetitive tasks;
- Demonstrates a high aptitude for working on multiple different online platforms at once;
- Is excited to make a long-term commitment for their next step
- Has a keen eye for process improvements and brings your ideas for how we can better operate and better serve our clients;
- Is excited to work for a company that gets results for its clients, and those clients greatly impact their communities with tangible systems;
- Knows that our results and impact come most from who we and our clients are being, even more so than what we are doing;
- Is professional, dependable, timely, organized, dedicated, and adaptable to a rapidly changing, growth-oriented company environment;
- Has an ability to be flexible, be coachable yourself, and be open to feedback and adapting your approach to the way we teach and work with members;
- Has a “plays well with others” kind of energy and is willing to contribute in a big way to make a meaningful impact on our members;
- Has an outlook that is uplifting and encouraging in supporting members to move the needle in their business;
- Has the ability to self-manage, prioritize without losing details for future projects, and quickly pick up online project management and CRM software is a necessity since this is a work from home, virtual position. Technological competency is a must;
- Unlimited possibility for affecting the lives of members and helping them achieve the success and sustainability they are looking for
- A supportive, warm and engaged virtual team environment that thrives on authenticity and openness in our approach with one another and with members
- Tremendous personal and professional growth potential and supportive training experiences
- The ability to work virtually from anywhere
- Competitive compensation and benefits