At INDG we develop technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. Our goal is to make "every product playable", by combining the science of technology with the artistry of computer-generated content. Our offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest and New York. Clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips.
Our CG artists, interactive designers, and developers focus on creating virtual versions of our clients' products, so lifelike it feels like you could reach out and touch them. Yes, at INDG we geek out to sexy technology like 3D modelling and AR, but behind the bits and bytes is an obsessive drive to design sophisticated technology and software solutions. At INDG we believe our clients deserve the best service we can deliver.
Grip is web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D, capitalizing on INDG’s fifteen-year-long experience in that field. 3D is good because once your beer or your juicer or your rocket is on Grip, it can be used and re-used for multiple media: images, videos, iOS apps, and such.
This vision has worked quite well with clients: in less than two years, Grip won Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L’Oréal and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when and how they produce the thousands of visuals we've been trying to automate. Now, Grip is changing every day to accommodate the things we learn.
What you’ll do
As a 3D Modeler/Texturer for INDG, you will be responsible for modelling and texturing. You will be modelling mostly hard surfaces and occasionally soft surfaces, in high and low poly with a high degree of details and precision. Also, you will be unwrapping and texturing the models with respect to proper even UV layout and texel density. You will be part of the modeling team which works across a variety of fast-moving consumer products. Our team is already comprised out of talented senior artists that can support and guide you along the way.
Besides always striving to deliver the best qualitative output, we also believe that a great working environment and having fun is important for our crew to perform up to their best ability. In addition to an environment where passion for technology and creative thinking is rewarded, INDG offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including training and career-development perks
• Create or adjust High-Poly assets, including modeling, unwrapping and texturing;
• Implement requested feedback and changes;
• Contribute to our never-ending journey of quality improvement.
• Excellent knowledge of the following modeling, texturing and unwrapping concepts:
- High and low polygon modelling;
. - Effective polygon use;
- UV Layout;
- Mesh optimization;
- Texture baking;
• Excellent knowledge of 3DSMax (or other packages);
• Excellent knowledge of Substance Painter;
• Excellent knowledge of Photoshop;
• Experience with Marvelous Designer, Z Brush or Substance Designer is a plus.
• Precision and a strong aesthetic eye for detail;
• Ability to learn and adapt to new workflows and methods;
• Understanding of detalization/time-frame balance;
• In possession of a portfolio that demonstrates your seniority and relevant experience.
This position is a fulltime remote (freelance) position. You're going to work for a project of one of our clients. Depending on the continuation of the project, the length of this assignment can be extended. For now we expect we need extra resources until the end of 2020.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the link provided. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR Department at +40 761 180 918 or through e-mail at email@example.com.