Animation and Motion Design Course Reviewer
CareerFoundry is helping people build a career they love through immersive online courses and career services in UX and UI Design, Web Development, and Data Analytics. Our 100% online, flexible, mentor-driven courses are setting the standard for globally accessible technical education.
About the Writer role:
You’ll be contracted as a subject matter expert to review our new UI Design specialization course, focusing on animation and motion design. Our skill-targeting specialization courses serve as optional extras to our standard UI Design program, or as standalone courses, for learners interested in a highly specific skill-set.
We expect this project to take 2–4 months, involving 5–8 hours of work per week. The course itself consists mainly of text-based Exercises supported by hands-on project work, designed to allow students interested in UI design to specialize in animation and motion design.
What you’ll be doing:
With the support of the CF curriculum design team, you’ll…
- Review and refine the course outline
- Review exercises that are written by another UI designer (lessons, project brief, hands-on tasks)
- Address feedback from other UI designers
- Write quiz questions and/or assessment criteria for tasks
- Work closely with our curriculum team to ensure quality and engagement
What’s in it for you:
Apart from working independently and remotely while combining your creative and technical skills, there’s also...
- Generous compensation and flexible working hours
- A possible rolling contract on course updates and mentoring
What we’re looking for:
A UI designer with at least 3 years of experience, and:
- Experience in animation and motion design
- A native or near-native level of English
- Robust writing and comprehension skills and a strong interest in instructional writing
- Teaching or mentoring experience
- Experience of remote work
- Good communication skills and openness to queries and feedback
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.