Senior Product Manager, Card
True LinkFull time
Hiring from: Anywhere
We are a fast-growing, mission-driven fintech company that provides quality financial services for people whose needs go unmet by traditional institutions. It is an honor to wake up in the morning knowing that we have a profound impact on our customers’ lives, whether it’s our True Link Prepaid Visa Card saving a retiree from losing thousands of dollars to scams or our True Link investment advisory platform helping a young woman with a disability plan for her future while protecting her medical benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity to improve a fantastic product our customers already love and to mature the systems, processes, and overall execution quality. You’ll be creating and improving financial tools that enrich the lives of people with disabilities. The motivating spirit of our product and engineering teams is our social impact, and you can wake up each morning knowing that you’re working in service of others.
What You'll Do
- Become the expert on our card customers and their needs and ensure a culture of customer centricity across the team
- Take ownership of our complex working card product and mature it to handle fast growth
- Set priorities for a team of up to 10 engineers
- Ship high-quality features and improvements that are critical to people’s everyday lives
- Product manage and successfully launch complex and high-priority features and enhancements
- Partner with our operations teams to streamline and automate core operational processes and tools
- Develop and lead execution of product roadmap
- Set and be responsible for key metrics, including growth and customer happiness
- Manage and drive enhancements in UI/UX in partnership with the Design team
- Ensure quality of execution by the Product and Engineering teams including managing quality assurance
Who You Are
- Product management experience in financial services and/or fintech
- Inspired more by execution, managing for excellence, and customer impact than by coming up with big ideas or tracking the latest trends in venture capital
- Aware of what excellence looks like in all aspects of product management - from understanding customer needs and goals, to requirements gathering and edge-case documentation, to working with engineers, to quality assurance, to internal and customer communication
- Able to generate deep and specific customer insights
- Fanatical about using evidence to guide strategic decision-making and resource allocation
- Motivated by a challenge and by creating the biggest impact possible from available resources
- Skilled at developing product roadmaps and building consensus on prioritization
- Focused on analyzing available metrics but also constantly questioning if we should be looking at different ones
- Able to make decisions quickly and rigorously
- Comfortable in a high-stakes, fast-paced environment (like healthcare, payment processing, military, etc.) where events evolve in real time and errors aren’t okay
- Adept at managing open and productive lines of communication with all stakeholders
- Known for exceptional communication and project management skills
- Obsessive over quality and able to design systems to catch errors before they happen
- Aware of (and motivated by) the challenge of building products in a highly regulated environment
- Able to move seamlessly between nitty-gritty details about data and edge cases and big-picture business strategy, and excited to take ownership of both
Why You'll Love Us
- We’ve got the energy and passion of a startup combined with the professionalism of a financial services firm and the compassion of a mission-driven organization that truly cares about the people we serve.
- We’re just getting started! With fifty million Americans in our addressable market, we are growing quickly into a large financial services company that will be developing new products you will help us shape and take to market.
- We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental & Vision coverage, and an awesome vacation package.
- Our customers are not only grateful for our services but are the absolute best. We have the privilege of providing financial protection for vulnerable members of society and partnering with expert service providers to do so. Our customers and partners love us, and we love them back. You can sleep soundly every night knowing you are doing a really wonderful thing by getting our services into more hands.
- We treat one another like we treat our customers: with 100% respect and dignity. Diversity and inclusion are cultural values we take very seriously, and we welcome team members of all backgrounds and identities.
- Our offices are dog friendly and filled with snacks, catered lunch, and a group of friendly, caring people. We’re happy to still be enjoying laughs with colleagues and appearances of furry friends over Zoom for now.
- With offices across the country, we welcome applicants who want to join our existing and future offices (in SF, Denver, NYC, and Kingston, NY) when it’s safe to work alongside each other again (and remote until then).
- Want to work remote longer-term? Great! We also have years of experience collaborating with our many team members who prefer to work from home, and welcome applicants from anywhere in the United States.
If you are a high-performing person who wants to join a diverse, inclusive team and use your skills to make a real impact in people’s lives, we invite you to apply to join our team.
Sr Product Manager
Apollo GraphQLFull time
What's in it for you? In a word, impact. Apollo’s first-ever hire of a Senior Product Manager is a unique opportunity to be at the vanguard of a massive new shift in how the world’s most innovative companies deliver their...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Software Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
Atrium Campus is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to work on our modern campus card management solution that powers over 100 of the nation’s leading universities and colleges. At Atrium Campus, we are constantly striving to grow and...
Hiring from: Anywhere
Senior Product Manager
Our Vision We were founded for a social purpose and our mission is to reduce the UK poverty premium by giving people instant access to their earned-but-not-yet paid wages. By giving people financial flexibility, we help prevent them entering into...
B2B product management
Hiring from: Anywhere