Director of Customer Experience
Big Viking GamesFull time
A Little Bit About Us:
Making fans - That's what we're all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. We are focused on making our mark as a next-generation, live operations games company.
We believe that each Viking is unique and brings exponential value to the company. In return, we provide Vikings with the opportunity to solve problems through continuous learning and fostering feedback, ultimately mastering their craft. By investing in our Vikings and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come.
Big Viking Games is on the hunt for someone to join our team as our new Director of Customer Experience (CX). This person will be in charge of guiding the delivery of a seamless customer experience across all stages and touchpoints in a fan's lifecycle, and helping the company continually achieve greater engagement, increased efficiency and profitability.
Our ideal candidate is an established customer experience expert in the game industry who has collaborated with a frontline team, using data to drive decision making, and is great with people. Does this sound like you? Check out the details below and submit your application!
What You Will Do:
- Define and detail the fan experience for BVG's game assets. Working in close collaboration with the General Manager, Director of Product Management and Director of Production you'll quickly assess and gain an appreciation for the fan experience today, including where its strengths and where pain points are, or where our greatest opportunities for improvement lie.
- Establish relevant metrics as part of reporting on Customer Experience, identifying how teams can work together to improve customer satisfaction and engagement, NPS, fan retention / extending the fan lifecycle.
- Bring strategic thinking and foresight to the role, by staying up to speed on market changes, fan preferences and trends, and speaking thoughtfully on how BVG can live up to evolving expectations in the game assets we operate
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey
- Enabling a two-way stream with Player Support and Community Managers, collecting feedback from these groups to derive meaningful insights for improvements and; guiding teams to ensure a customer-centric attitude while acquiring new customers or dealing with existing customers. Ensure that Live Content Marketing, Product Management and Live Content Marketing teams align with the larger CX strategy.
- Liaise with Directors of other teams including Product, Technology, Production, as well as Operations, Finance and IT to ensure customer-centricity in their respective departmental work and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer/fan experience strategy.
- Measure and track delivery ROI (using BVG OKRs) on identified priorities for fan experience.
- Proactively identify and pursue process improvement within the CX team, and between CX and other teams. Seek out ways to simplify systems and processes, for the greatest efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track record in leading and delivering a coherent, differentiated customer experience
- Deep interest in games
- High data literacy and ability to build a business case for strategic choices
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Proven ability to deliver strategic and innovative thinking that drives measurable impact and value in a relevant area
- Competitive salaries, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching & participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision; an EAP program and a benefits spending account, launched this month to support our remote workplace), including generous time-off policies
- BVG is transitioning to a remote workplace, and will support the technology and equipment requirements of new Vikings
Become a Viking:
Are you cut from our cloth? Does the idea of working for a gaming company and doing what you love every day get you so excited you kind of want to scream? Great! We want to hear from you! Submit your application today!
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.