Assistant Wine Concierge
Bright CellarsFull time
Assistant Wine Concierge
Who we are:
Bright Cellars is the monthly wine subscription startup designed to help new wine drinkers discover and define their taste in wine! We curate wines from around the world with the goal of making wine fun, accessible and educational.
How Bright Cellars works: Our members join Bright Cellars by taking a 7-quiz to share their taste preferences. The Bright Points learning algorithm evaluates these preferences to determine the best wine matches for each member’s taste. Each month, members receive four or six unique bottles in the mail, which they are then able to rate and provide personalized feedback on their profile. Similar to Netflix’s collaborative filtering algorithm, Bright Cellars’s algorithm uses this feedback to improve members’ monthly matches going forward.
Working at Bright Cellars:
Bright Cellars is a fun, fast-growing startup with a work hard, play hard attitude. We look for smart, motivated individuals who are excited to work in an atmosphere where their efforts are directly related to the success of the business. You will benefit from an open-office concept with great colleagues and collaborative spaces.
If you are an experienced customer service or sales professional, we want to talk with you! Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-4 years of experience, who has a flexible schedule, and is excited to dedicate at least 40 hours a week to interacting with our wonderful members. The ability to work weekends and weeknights is a must.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Provide Bright Cellars members with top tier customer service via email and phone.
- Handle phone calls and emails at high volume.
- Support membership experiences and sales initiatives.
- Learn about wine, while refining your customer service and professional skills.
What We Expect You’ll Bring to the Table:
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Goal-driven attitude with a drive to meet performance metrics.
- A passion for customer service and an eagerness to make each member’s experience with Bright Cellars personalized and memorable.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining attention to detail.
- Reliable, accountable, and self-motivated attitude, even when things get tough.
- Previous experience working at a startup a plus, but not required.
- Zendesk experience a plus but not required.
- Evening and Weekend availability a must
- Medical, dental and vision insurance offered.
- A fun, friendly atmosphere in our open office space in the heart of Milwaukee’s Third Ward.
- Fully stocked sandwich and salad bar with local ingredients.
- Weekly wine tastings led by our resident sommelier.
- Bike rack and subsidized parking in a covered parking structure.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Unlimited access to Ward4’s co-working space.
- Ability to work 100% remote.
- Opportunity to learn about startups from some of the best e-commerce people in the biz!
Resumes will be reviewed immediately until the position is filled.