TPX CommunicationsFull time
- Job Locations US-Remote
- Requisition ID 2020-2212
- # of Openings 1
Primary responsibility to the Administrative needs of Project Afterburner. Project Afterburner is a TPx Company Initiative and Program that was created to transform our legacy (business service) customers into managed services customers using strategic products that are priced right in the marketplace.
- Reports to (Supervisor/Manager): General Manager of Base Department
- Direct Reports: None
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for daily follow-up of Account Management activity directly associated to the campaign and for all data entry and tracking. This will include:
- Calling/Emailing/Setting up meetings with the AM/PCAM/MANAGER daily to gain information and status on each account assigned for a conversion.
- Inputting status and updating a master spreadsheet.
- Providing daily status updates.
- Initiating solutions to objections. Overcoming obstacles as they occur.
- Informing Management of trends and shortfalls.
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly transactional. High energy.
- Needs to be online and available for immediate interaction during business hours.
- Ability to balance multiple lists, accounts, personalities and challenges as they arise.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Work computer, including word-processing, database and spreadsheet programs; calculator, telephone, copy and fax machine.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.