Customer Care Agent
At Lingoda, we believe that language transforms lives.
We don’t just teach. We change our students' lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. Do you feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for a Remote Customer Care Agent FR/EN (m/f/d).
This is a great opportunity open for anyone regardless of home base.
Your mission with us:
Increasing student satisfaction by delivering outstanding communication as Lingoda's representative to the world
Your typical day on this position may include:
- Interacting with our students around the world through e-mail, chat and phone.
- Interacting with all other Lingoda teams being the voice of the students.
- Working from wherever suits you for the day.
This job may be for you if you have the following
- You have a native level of French (C2).
- You have intermediate-plus (C1) knowledge of English. Any other language is always a plus.
- You have experience with customer service.
- You enjoy working remotely and thrive in an international context.
- You are a team player; are a fast learner and self-motivated to work independently in project management. You are communicative, organized and reliable.
- You are interested in the online education field and want to be part of this constantly developing sector.
- You are tech-savvy, a fast learner and have a reliable internet connection (minimum 300kbps download / 300kbps upload).
As well as the following skills:
- Communication skills
- Working independently
- Team Player
What you can expect from us:
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Free language classes, enabling you, too, to unlock your full potential.
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication - every voice counts at Lingoda!
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now and state your earliest starting date as well as a motivation letter explaining the reason why Lingoda. We are looking forward to your application!
Your contact person for the position is Isibeal.