Seasonal Sourcing Specialist (Remote)
- Corporate Human Resources
- REQUISITION ID
With more than 100,000 employees to support, the Human Resources function at Macy’s is incredibly broad which means outstanding opportunity to design your own HR career in everything from compensation and benefits to associate relations and talent acquisition. Not ready to specialize? HR generalist roles are available as well, in locations nationwide.
The Sourcing Specialist is an integral part of our Recruitment process. They work to deliver high caliber and diverse talent while building talent pipelines for future needs. This position works in partnership with Employment Brand Marketing, Recruiting, Talent Analytics and Field HR to ensure innovative and strategic methodologies are used to target candidates in the most appealing, efficient and cost-effective manner. Perform other duties as assigned.
Location: Remote, Any US location (virtual)
- Source and introduce the best marketplace talent to the Macy’s Inc.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future job openings through participation in traditional and non-traditional outreach efforts.
- Provide market intelligence, creative sourcing, and evaluation of candidates with a concentration data and recruitment marketing strategies.
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience through sourcing and marketing outreach in addition to full cycle recruiting, as needed.
- Ensure timely updates and data integrity within all talent attraction systems.
- Become an expert in the usage of sourcing, recruitment marketing, and talent attraction tools.
- Maintain a consistent, credible, and strategic presence within designated business units.
- Ensure all recruiting activities consistent with organization’s policies and standards.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience with candidate and/or customer experience; recruiting/sourcing and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail and a proven ability to analyze and anticipate potential conflicts and resolve quickly.
- Strong computer skills with familiarity of recruiting tools (i.e. LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, CRM’s etc.) and applicant tracking systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals.
- Must have above average mathematical skills, including the ability to compute rates, ratios, and percentages, and the ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- This position involves extended periods of sitting and the extensive use of computer and the office equipment.
- May involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
- Organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong team player and collaborator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of ATS and/or CRM would be considered an asset.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.