Marisa Peer CompanyFull time
Telesales Auditor – Remote USA
- Remote OK
- Salary: $15/hour
- Core Hours: Thu-Mon 9am-6pm
Would you like to work for a company that is helping people make positive changes in their lives and the lives of others? Or maybe you are thinking of a career change into a fast-growing, entrepreneurial business, with breakthrough sales methods and training.
As 2019 and 2018 winners of Stevie Awards including Entrepreneur of the Year, Health and Pharmaceuticals Service, Woman of the Year, and The Lifetime Achievement Award, this is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
Your main responsibility will be to manage all aspects of the call quality and agent coaching process.
A background in (SPIN) sales would be beneficial, but you’ll definitely need the ability to recognise where improvements to sales calls can be made and be able to audit, document and report to Management regarding this.
Daily Duties Include:
- Monitoring live sales calls
- Audit and analyse the quality of agent sales calls
- Intervening on live calls when/where necessary
- Identifying improvements to be made to call structure when/where necessary
- Identifying skills gaps – where improvements can be made
- Reporting to Sales Manager regarding required ongoing coaching needs of individuals
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Working with call centres in a quality or coaching role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail