Bluecore is a marketing technology company that’s reimagining how the world’s fastest-growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
Bluecore is looking for a Talent Sourcer to help drive our talent acquisition strategy. This position will actively seek and connect with top talent across all Bluecore roles and serve as a first point of contact/impression for Bluecore and work to provide an incredible candidate experience throughout the interview process. The ideal candidate has a desire to build a career in talent acquisition and grow with our team.
- Key recruiting partner in building and driving a pipeline of top candidates through multiple sources
- Ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies, referral campaigns, and events
- Build candidate pipelines from the ground up for key roles in Sales, Engineering, Customer Success, and other departments
- Establish strong relationships with candidates and ensure a positive and efficient experience
- Coordinate interviews between candidates and internal stakeholders
- Research and map out the talent pool in various industries and create a sourcing plan
- Track metrics to analyze candidate pipelines with stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert in one or more business verticals and Bluecore’s value proposition
- Manage candidate process through our Applicant Tracking System (Lever) and help ensure we maintain clean data
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- Professional experience in a sourcing or talent research role (in-house or agency) with desire to grow your career required
- Experience sourcing for sales or engineering roles a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building capabilities with a keen ability to drive engagement with the recruiting process
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media talent acquisition platforms
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System – experience with Lever a plus!
- Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility, and confidence with a preference for autonomy
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.