Assurance IQFull time
- Customer Support
- Full Time
At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people’s lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
About the Position
Assurance is growing rapidly as we build the future of consumer insurance. We’re seeking an Account Manager who thrives in an environment that is fast-paced and full of opportunity. This role will be a crucial in supporting our Life insurance customers. You will be in constant contact with our customers via phone and email. We are looking for someone with a serious passion for helping people; someone willing to put the customer first in any situation. We need team members who will see issues through to the very end, ensuring a world-class customer service experience. Please apply if you love technology and customer service because you’ll be on a team that is in direct contact with the developers who are planning, building, and maintaining the online tools that drive Assurance. Life insurance license not required, however industry exposure is desired.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following:
- 1-2 years of experience in Customer Service and/or Technical Support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Punctual, able to work independently as well in a group, and can handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Commitment to the customer, no matter the issue.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or 1-2 years of work experience in a customer facing role
- Highly self-sufficient and motivated by business impact/improvement
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation with potential bonuses and growth
- Generous benefits, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Strong startup culture with catered lunches, casual dress code, happy hours, and more
At Assurance, we hire experts in their field, and we give them the independence and trust to build based on their expertise. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!