Public Relations Specialist
Coalition TechnologiesFull time
PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST at Coalition Technologies
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Prior experience with P.R. and Social Media
- Preferably a Journalism background or media training
- Flawless written and spoken English
- The ability to write PR’s and distribute them
- Great professional relationships with writers, journalists, bloggers and other influencers
- The ability to secure media coverage for clients
- A profound understanding of online communities as well as content marketing
- Experience with services like HARO and MuckRack
- Published & placed content on authoritative sites
- Great interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to stay highly organized with great attention to detail
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Passion to build a startup
- A friendly, outgoing disposition
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- As a PR specialist, you will write press releases
- Keep and organize PR database
- Respond to information requests from the media if needed
- Liaise between client and media
- Analyze various niches and verticals (as well as competition within them)
- Scrutinize clients’ websites and identify linkable assets
- Develop custom PR strategies and tactics (based on analysis) for maximum efficiency
- Locate and vet viable link prospects and opportunities
- Craft compelling outreach
- Keep outreach conversations fresh through regular follow-ups
- Engage and interact via social media
- Potentially represent clients’ companies online
- Organize and maintain multi-faceted campaigns
- Help maintain the organization’s corporate image or brand
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.