Graphic Designer, Marketing
Retail ZiplineFull time
Are you passionate about helping retail companies revolutionize the way they do business? Are you looking for a career that allows you to work with the world's best-known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders?
Our mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools that their employees love to use. You will help improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees and save them from sad, slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails, and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen. Some of our customers include Gap Inc, TOMS, Lululemon, LEGO, and many more amazing brands!
We are an early stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers, and are looking for a talented visual designer to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product. For this role, we are looking for someone who is passionate about the power of design and wants to work hand in hand with the head of marketing and others on the team to help make sure that everything we do looks polished and professional.
Your work will be varied, from creating collateral to developing website graphics, to making our sales presentations the best they can be. We're looking for a designer that wants to part of a team and is excited about helping us execute our goals. Just because you're the sole designer on the team doesn't mean that you'll be working alone. You'll have thought partners all along the way but when it comes to design - - you are the keeper of our brand identity and will help us take everything to the next level.
- Helping to evolve our brand guidelines as we extend our reach in retail
- Helping us project our brand on social media, in digital advertising and events
- Developing presentations that get noticed
- Continuing to evolve our marketing website
- Creating great collateral, including case studies, white papers and reports
- Bringing your creative vision to events and helping us design our trade show presence or virtual events
- 3-5 years of experience as a designer in B2B or retail space
- Proficiency in both print, digital design
- Experience designing for social media
- Proven ability to align to existing brand standards of a company but able to expand and grow them as we grow
- Portfolio of work that you can share
More about you:
- Retail experience is an asset, but not required
- Ability to effectively communicate to and present to all levels in an organization
- Outstanding listening skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into beautiful visuals
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company
- Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated
What's In It for You:
- Remote office: Join an effective remote team and work where you're comfortable
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get our and see the world
- Benefits: 401k, and world-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We've done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Mexico City
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance
- Great team: Working with fun, hard-working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- And Much More!
We value the diversity of all kinds and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.