Are you looking for an opportunity to do meaningful work that makes a difference in the lives of others? Join our world-class Command Center team at Bond as a Remote Agent to welcome aboard and support new Bond members to our first-of-its-kind personal security and safety platform.
Powered by 24/7 Personal Security Agents and cutting-edge technology — available through an app on your phone — our services empower people nationwide to live daily life more safely, securely, and with greater peace of mind.
We're recruiting for part-time and full-time remote positions both for now and for the future.
We hope you’ll join us!
What You’ll Do
You’ll develop a strong understanding of our app and personal security services. You'll welcome and orient new members on how to use Bond. You'll also support our members throughout their Bond member experience and assist them with any potential safety situations.
- Provide best-in-class care and support via video, phone, email and chat to our members as they have inquiries about our product and services, billing, general use, etc.
- Monitor and analyze inquiries and member support requests to quickly choose the best solutions and solve problems thoughtfully
- Provide a valuable and meaningful experience for our members by being attentive to their needs
- Document, process, record and report information in verbal, written and electronic form, either in real-time or post-incident
Who You Are
You’re passionate about providing world-class care and service and are energized by helping people. You’re proactive, can quickly ask the right questions and problem-solve to provide the best support experience to our members. You have superb listening and communication skills.
In addition to this, you have:
- Experience or interest in member/customer support, and in working for an organization with dedicated to helping others.
- Flexibility in your schedule preference to include, weekends, evenings and some holidays (we run a 24x7x365 operation to provide around-the-clock safety and security for our members).
- The ability to accurately read and respond to computer-generated data and readouts with variations in color and refresh rate.
- The ability to pick up on auditory cues with varying rates of volume intensity.
- The ability to remain seated and/or standing upright for extended periods of time.
- The ability to successfully complete a thorough background and reference check.
- Preferred – Enrolled or completed an Associate's or Bachelor's program or military service.
Why You Should Join Us
- You'll have the opportunity to support our members as they use our impactful and critical service.
- Growth and development opportunities to advance your career – as we grow as a startup, we strive to promote from within!
- Competitive hourly wage rate ($12-$16 per hour, plus benefits and bonus potential). Compensation depends on skills and/or qualifications.
What You'll Need
You'll need the following to work from your location while we operate in a remote capacity (and follow the most current stay-at-home guidelines):
- Well-lit, dedicated and quiet area from where to work remotely without interruption or distraction. Must have a neutral visual background.
- Workspace large enough to accommodate two monitors and a notebook computer.
- Notebook or Desktop computer, with minimum processing speed of 1.6 GHz and 12 GB usable RAM available.
- Working High Definition web camera.
- High Speed Broadband service (wired only) with a minimum of 150 Mbps in a dedicated (single person use) environment or 300 Mbps if in a shared environment (having a backup internet provider is a plus!)
- All communication regarding this role will come from one of the following domains:OurBond.com or ourbond.breezy-mail.com, or from SMS (text message to your mobile device). Please set Junk mail and Spam filters accordingly to allow email from these areas.
More About Bond
Founded in 2017, we're an innovative personal security service for all people and situations. With teammates across the United States and globally, including an executive team from the likes of Uber, Tumblr, Amazon, and IBM, and over $60 million raised in funding, we're disrupting the industry. If you want to learn more, visit our website www.ourbond.com. Download our app for Android or iOS.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.