Lead Customer Success & Operations
Daybreak HealthFull time
About Daybreak Health:
Daybreak Health is a digital mental health clinic built to help millions of adolescents access effective mental health care. Our digital platform gives teens access to high-quality therapists. We are serving patients in California now but rapidly going to expand nationwide.
We are looking for a Lead - Customer Success & Operations to be our first business hire. This is a person who lives and breathes both customer success and behavioral health, and who can take our customer success with parents and teens -- as well as our product-market-fit more broadly -- to the next level. This person is also an all-rounder who can support operations across the business, and loves learning about new areas.
As a business we strive to drive decisions with data and be deliberate in our actions. It's not uncommon for decisions to be re-evaluated as data changes and learnings are made. As the fourth member of our team you'd be expected to plug into and help shape our customer success function and operations in a dynamic and evolving way.
As a team, we all work remotely and our hobbies include running, the outdoors and reading. While the pandemic has kept us from exploring an office and co-working, you can expect these hobbies and interests to feature heavily in future social excursions.
Who we're looking for
- You are passionate about adolescent mental health and the role that technology can play in access & quality of mental health care
- You are passionate about working with customers and helping them thrive
- You enjoy sales and improving at working in a consultative way with customers
- You value thoughtful and deliberate actions above reactive response
- Experience developing customer success strategies, processes and metrics
- Interested in learning more about the behavioral health landscape and supporting clinical work
- 2-5 years work experience in consulting, finance or technology startups
- You have experience working in customer relationship management and customer success
- Optional: Experience with digital health, very early stage startups and working with product/engineering teams
- Customer Success Strategy, Operations & Process: Co-design our Customer Success and Retention Program, Renewals, Protocols, and Metrics.
- Onboarding and activation: Manage and own all parent and teen onboarding
- Consultative sales: Lead consultative sales calls with parents of teens who are interested in using our services
- Support other key areas related to clinical operations, e.g. with supervision and protocols for our contracted part-time Clinicians (LCSWs and LMFTs)
- Salary range: $65,000-$75,000
- Equity: 0.25-0.5%