- Notary Operations
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 400%) the past few months, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in new, fully-remote world.
In order to meet the growing demand for our products, we’ve opened up our platform to a growing team of 200+ contract Notaries who are successfully executing notarizations on our platform. Our on-demand workforce model keeps commissioned across the country Notaries working, while offering flexible schedules to promote work-life balance.
As our Notary Operations Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in leading this team to success. We’re looking for a leader who will partner cross-functionally to accomplish goals, push projects forward to deliver strategically meaningful results, and solve problems from all angles to become a true subject matter expert. We need a true creative trailblazer, and we’ll give you the autonomy to think big and challenge the status quo.
As our Operations Manager you will:
- Lead & support our Notaries in VA, TX, NV, and FL to drive overall document success and Notary engagement.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate processes.
- Present performance findings and recommendations to your leadership team to drive business decisions.
- Collaborate with all teams under the Operations umbrella (Quality Assurance, Support, Closing Operations and more!) to ensure that the success of each Notary also yields an exceptional customer experience for both our signers and business partners.
- Use platform data & partner feedback to drive goals around execution & service level agreements.
- Extract deliverables from direct customer feedback and ratings that will serve as overall company success.
- Foster a culture of open communication and ongoing development with a geographically disparate group of contracted work-from-home employees.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience managing the performance of independent contractors in a “gig” environment is required.
- 2+ years of team management experience in an operational & customer-facing environment.
- 2+ years of management experience at a SaaS or technology-focused company.
- Experience with rapid organizational growth.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills and a proven track record of developing a team with increasing responsibilities – remote/virtual team management a plus.
- Proactive communication & collaboration practices.
- Strong training/coaching/individual development skills.
- High attention to detail.
- A balance of innovator & operator skill sets.
- Highly adaptable personality with the ability to quickly make decisions and execute on them.
- Proficiency with the standard suite of MS Office products & ability to operate on a Mac OS.
- Experience within the Mortgage/Real Estate industry is a plus.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people’s lives. It’s a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don’t presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.