CCI SystemsFull time
Title: Administrative Assistant
- Locations: Iron Mountain, MI; Denver, CO; or Remote
CCI Systems, Inc. is an Employee Owned Telecommunications Company based in Iron Mountain, MI with 60+ years of industry knowledge and experience. Our outstanding team-based work culture and environment has allowed us to grow, develop, and retain long-term employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, flexibility, paid on the job training, overtime, professional development, and inspire you to be bold, yet accountable. We value our employee’s hard work and determination and REWARD results all while having fun!
Our mission is to make life better by connecting people through innovative communication systems.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant who will coordinate the onboarding of new hires between the IT, Compliance, and hiring manager and provide entry level training to the new hires on core systems. Research and route correspondence appropriately, draft documents, collect data, and analyze information as requested by the Executive Vice President (EVP). They will maintain the EVP’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel. We offer a collaborative environment with a great work culture that encourages learning, increased responsibility, and pushes you to rise to your potential!
- Work with NSG hiring managers and Shared Services teams to coordinate pre-employment setup.
- Assists the hiring manager in scheduling new hire training sessions.
- Provide exceptional communication between the EVP, customers, vendors, and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management.
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging travel plans and itineraries; compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure schedules are upheld.
- Record, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes as instructed.
- Work closely and effectively with the EVP to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Prioritize conflicting agendas, handle matters quickly and proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion.
- Perform other related duties as directed by EVP and Administrative Manager.
Skills we are looking for
- Two-year or four-year degree in Business Administration preferred.
- 3-5 years in a high-level administrative support role preferred.
- Must be an energetic, flexible, and a highly motivated individual who takes pride in work assignments and enjoys learning as work responsibilities expand.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, external customers, and guests.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and diplomacy.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership skills which positively influence others.
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and MS Project.
- The ability to embrace corporate values, understand the company vision, and exemplify CCI leadership behaviors.
Shift is Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. but must be able to work outside normal business hours when required.