Intro to Circuit
Circuit's on a path to completely rebuilding the delivery experience, an area that hasn't seen any significant change in decades.
Gone will be the days where you need to wait in all day to receive a package, where you have to wait for 3 failed attempts to be able to pick it up from the depot, or where you're forced to stay in to sign for something you consider unimportant.
Already powering 100M deliveries per year, and rapidly scaling to 1B and beyond, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company set to influence the lives of hundreds of millions of people.
What we’re looking for:
An experienced designer comfortable working on the full customer lifecycle, from the ad the initial customer sees, all the way to the win-back email we send when the customer cancels their subscription, and everything in between.
A successful candidate would have significant experience in designing specifically for conversion/retention/click-through, and incrementally iterating to drive measurable business value through their work.
Specifically, some of what you’ll work on includes:
- Marketing website design
- Ad-material creation
- Social media material
- Email / other lifecycle material
Example project goals include:
- Improve the CTR of display ads by 25%
- Increase the click-through rate of new visitors by 10%
- Improve the average interaction rate of social media posts by 33%.
This is a data-driven role - You’ll be judged on the real world performance of your designs at accomplishing their goal, rather than arbitrarily based on how good what you’ve produced looks.
The job involves both initial creation of assets, as well as ongoing, autonomous optimization to drive improvement in conversion/open/bounce rates.
You’ll work alongside our Marketing and Engineering teams on many different projects simultaneously.
How We Work:
- We encourage teammates to bring in well-reasoned opinions, productively disagree with us, and to make decisions based on technical merits.
- We’re obsessed with continuous improvement, and we’re not afraid to scrap work if we figure out a better way to do things.
What we’re offering:
- ~£60k Salary + Equity.
- The ability to work flexibly.
- Swift decision making and flat hierarchies.
- A high degree of autonomy in your work.
* Experience working in analytical, data-driven environments.
* A portfolio of prior work: Designing advertising, marketing websites or email templates.