Sauce LabsFull time
Title: Account Executive, Western Territory
Location: Remote (USA)
About the Company
Sauce Labs provides the world’s largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate and release better software, faster.
About the Position
The Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for Sauce Labs within an assigned territory for prospective and existing enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
This individual will identify leads that fit within ideal client profiles for the purpose of marketing the company’s products and services as well as qualify identified leads to determine best products and services that will meet potential client’s needs. The Account Executive will initiate contact and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan. They will work cross-functionally within Sauce to initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and to field inquiries.
The successful candidate will organize and conduct sales presentations, site visits and product demonstrations to prospective clients and will represent Sauce Labs in a consistent, effective and professional manner to best develop new clients. It is important that this individual exercise leadership, demonstrates results-oriented sales planning, and works in a positive and motivating way with internal counterparts and external clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a strategic territory business plan
- Prospect, Build and Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFDC system
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Expect moderate travel
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience working for a technology vendor selling Enterprise solutions
- A track record of exceeding quota
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Extensive customer network
- Strong leadership skills
- BS/BA degree preferred
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.