LoadSpring SolutionsFull time
Senior Accountant – Remote
- United States
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Are you an energetic, forward-thinking Sr Accountant with excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities? Have you been described as highly organized and disciplined with a super high level of attention to detail? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
Sr Accountant position
As a Sr Accountant, you will have primary responsibility for general ledger accounting, financial reporting, and accounts receivable. You will support month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes. In addition, the Sr Accountant will prepare financial reports, create schedules, and interpret conclusions based on your analysis. You will comply with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements by understanding existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial reports, and advising management on needed actions
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Current and active CPA Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Experience with creating financial statements, general ledger function and month-end/year-end close process
- Possess extensive and current knowledge of cutting-edge principles and practices associated with accounting, cost management, foreign exchange, finance, and systems
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
We are proud of our high-energy and all-around fun working environment. Our team loves to come to work, loves to learn, and loves to win.
We offer the following perks to keep you happy, healthy, and engaged at work
- Investment in your cultural development by paying for you to take vacations abroad!
- An entrepreneurial culture where employees are empowered, leadership is open, and your ideas are executed
- A spot where executives are your partners who encourage innovation and your growth
- An entire company passionate about our cloud, technology, and top-notch customer service
- A place where collaboration is highly valuable and all our employees feel like they sit in the office!
- As well as the usual benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k with a match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more!