Exela TechnologiesFull time
Title: Coders, Anesthesia
- Remote Coders, Anesthesia Professional Fee :: 1+ to 2 Years
- Remote, Remote
- Position Type Full time
- Requisition ID 22580
- Level of Education
- Years of Experience 1+ to 2 Years
Exela Technologies, Inc. (Exela) is a location agnostic, global business process automation (BPA) leader combining industry-specific and industry-agnostic enterprise software and solutions with decades of experience. Our BPA suite of solutions are deployed in banking, healthcare, insurance and other industries to support mission critical environments. Exela is a leader in work flow automation, attended and un-attended cognitive automation, digital mail rooms, print communications, and payment processing with deployments across the globe.
Exela partners with customers to improve user experience and quality through operational efficiency. Exela serves over 3,700 customers across more than 50 countries, through a secure, cloud-enabled global delivery model. We are 22,000 employees strong across the Americas, Europe and Asia. Our customer list includes 60% of the Fortune 100, along with many of the world’s largest retail chains, banks, law firms, healthcare insurance payers and providers and telecom companies.
A global, public company (Nasdaq: XELA), the people behind Exela are as important as the company itself. Our team’s extensive experience across multiple industry verticals give us a better sense of our clients’ needs. That begins with teams comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with different perspectives.
Join our global team as we create advancements in business process automation solutions that impact our client’s mission-critical operations across the industries they serve. The diversity of our workforce and their inspiring ideas resonate throughout all that we do – don’t just read about digital innovation, be part of the revolution!
Health & Wellness
We offer comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; and commuter benefits. In addition, supplemental income protection including short term insurance coverage is available. We also offer a 401(k)-retirement savings plan to assist eligible employees in saving for their retirement. Participants are provided access to financial wellness resources and retirement planning services.
Exela seeks job applicants from all walks of life and backgrounds including, but not limited to, those who are transitioning military members, veterans, reservists, National Guard members, military spouses and their family members. Individuals will be considered no matter their military rank or specialty.
- Remote Coding, Anesthesia Professional Fee
- Position Type Non-Exempt
- Location Remote
- Duration Full-Time positions available
Openings are available now for positive and self-motivated coding professionals to join our growing remote services team. You can work full-time coding from your home office for LexiCode clients.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Work remotely from the your home office providing coding services to clients;
- Review medical records and assign pertinent diagnosis and procedure codes based on the patient’s medical record;
- Abstract appropriate information from the medical record based on the guidelines provided by the client;
- Meet coding productivity and accuracy expectations.
One of these credentials from AHIMA or AAPC: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CPC, COC, or CIC
- 1 or more years of recent coding experience in Anesthesia Pro Fee coding
- Top coding skills
- Ability to work from home using high speed internet
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
- Top compensation package
- Flexible schedules
- Computer with dual monitors
- Encoder with coding and CDI references
- Continuing education and free CEU’s; Referral bonuses
- Insurance benefits include; health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
Health & Wellness
We offer Comprehensive health and wellness plans, including medical, dental, and vision coverage for eligible employees and family members; paid time off; income protection plans such as short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance; commuter benefits; financial and retirement planning services, and a robust learning and development (L&D) program with online courses and live training.