ONE AMERICAN BANK - OABFull time
- People Operations
- Remote, United States
ONE AMERICAN MORTGAGE | Embrace the future but stay true to your roots
ONE AMERICAN BANK (“OAB”) was founded over a century ago, in 1883. Today, as an extremely well-capitalized financial institution, OAB is embracing technology. With new products and services, including online and mobile banking and a technology-driven mortgage division ONE AMERICAN MORTGAGE (“OAM”), our goal is to enhance and simplify the way consumers conduct their financial business.
With strong leadership in place and a dedicated team, we will continue to proudly service our local communities and nation as a whole. And, while we are embracing technology, it is the team at OAB and OAM who listen to consumers while assisting and empowering them to make the most educated decisions for their unique situations. We view technology as an added tool, not a replacement for our customer-centric, team-driven approach. Together, our technology and our team will deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
As a Part Time OAM Benefits Administrator…
You will be responsible for administration of benefits needed to carry out the company’s programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain positive employee relations by creating a responsive environment and being available to facilitate open and continuous communication
- Assists in the development and implementation of employee benefits, in conjunction with senior management.
- Performs benefits administration to include benefits plan reviews, change reporting, reviewing/approving invoices for payment, and communicating benefit information to employees.
Education and Experience
- Past knowledge of HR core competencies: benefits, compensation, employment laws and regulations (multi-state), job definitions, training and development is highly desirable.
- Natural collaborator.
- Strong people skills and ability to handle employee situations effectively and confidentially
- Seasoned in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in Kronos/Paystubz HRIS a plus
- High school diploma or GED is required
ONE AMERICAN MORTGAGE (“OAM”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.