Director of Global Fulfillment and Distribution
Athletic GreensFull time
Director of Global Fulfillment & Distribution
- Location: Remote
At Athletic Greens, our purpose is to inspire fulfilling lives, starting with a focus on health. Our core values are people first, life is an opportunity and no compromises. These values guide us in every decision we make. We look for these values within our own team, but also in anyone who works with us. We ve spent 10 years researching with the help of doctors, naturopaths, and nutritionists to create the highest efficacy and nutritionally complete supplement on the planet. We never stop learning, growing, and researching. It s our mission to continue adding value to our products and improving the lives of our customers.
We are looking for an organized, smart, and hardworking Director of Fulfillment and Distribution Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll manage all our global Fulfillment Center operations from order placed to final mile transportation, ensuring that shipments go out on time and as planned.
- Manage all third party fulfillment operations globally and ensure all orders are shipped on time, in full and accurately.
- Run and RFP/RFQ process for US, EU and Asia distribution and fulfillment operations.
- Manage the implementation of new third party logistics providers and/or the relocation of fulfillment centers.
- Develop, implement and facilitate processes that focus on achieving measurable improvements to production efficiency, inventory management, quality, fulfillment accuracy and on-time delivery.
- Ensure processes are aligned and in place so that order fulfillment happens effectively, efficiently and on-time.
- Ensure fulfillment and distribution partners have all of the information they need to be successful.
- Work with the Head of Product Safety and Development to manage supplier verification and certification for FDA, NSF and others.
- Implement and track daily fulfillment and distribution scorecards and kpis.
- Conduct at least quarterly business reviews with fulfillment and distribution partners to maintain a high level of performance.
- Drive process improvement of fulfillment operations..
- Working closely with both senior leadership and team members, identify areas to continuously improve policy, procedures, practices and training.
- Provide excellent service to all internal and external customers.
- Work closely with the COO to determine fulfillment plans, necessary tech improvements, and identify areas to continuously improve policy, procedures, practices and training.
- Audit, review and approve invoices from fulfillment and distribution suppliers.
- Implement cost tracking across fulfillment and distribution operations.
- Partner with tech team to ensure new product setup is mapped, tested and transacting properly to our fulfillment and distribution partners.
- Work with international vps on fulfillment and distribution operations to ensure each geography customer experience is driving repeat business and high levels of customer recommendations.
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party carriers and distribution network in order to track, resolve and solve issues appropriately.
- Manage and report on final mile delivery performance.
- Work with our fulfillment and distribution partners to improve shipment packaging to reduce cost and ensure the highest integrity of our product during transit.
- Partner with CX, Tech and 3PLs to ensure we re providing world class visibility into the delivery of customer orders.
- Work with carriers to implement flexible delivery/pickup options.
- Manage carrier claims process and/or setup claims audit process through companies such as Intelligent Audit or 71lbs.
- Maintain and report on detailed transportation metrics such as average cost per order, out of market delivery percentage, on time delivery percentage.
- Implement LTL/FTL carrier solutions for the movement of inventory between fulfillment centers in the most cost effective manner.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WITH:
- A Bachelor s Degree plus a minimum of 5 years of management experience in distribution/fulfillment operations.
- Experience working for, or managing a third-party logistics provider.
- Previous experience working with perishables in a high-volume fulfillment environment, preferred subscription operations a plus.
- Previous experience in e-commerce and direct to consumer fulfillment & distribution.
- A strong believer in delivering a premium customer experience every time.
- Proficient ability with various business software suites.
- Experience utilizing various warehouse and transportation management systems.
- Ability to prioritize work against tight timelines and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Strong analytical skills.
- A proven ability to use data to make informed decisions that align with company goals and overall strategy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in quality control processes and procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 100% remote working environment, which has been implemented from day one.
- An immensely strong company culture that is enforced through the hiring process ensures values alignment and a highly collaborative team.
- A mission-driven approach to each and everything that we do, with an overall goal to significantly improve our customer’s health and wellness.
- 90% premium coverage for top medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401k plan with a Safe Harbor match up to 4% after three months of employmen).
- A high-growth, dynamic environment with lots of opportunities for your direct impact to be felt.
- Annual company-wide retreats & Quarterly team-wide meet-ups.
- An unlimited vacation policy.
- A brand new laptop of your choice and a budget for home office set-up or a co-working workspace.
- The opportunity to work with passionate, high-growth, business-minded colleagues who bring their all to the Athletic Greens mission each and every day.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.