Carbon HealthFull time
- OPERATIONS – CLINIC MANAGEMENT
WHAT IS CARBON ALL ABOUT?
Our mission is making world-class care accessible to everyone. Carbon Health is a modern healthcare provider that combines smart technology with inviting clinics. We deliver a uniquely seamless experience for both medical professionals and patients through our mobile, virtual and in-person services.
The Job at a Glance
In this highly visible and impactful role, you will plan and execute the scheduling of our clinical and support teams across all our clinics, as well as the appointment schedule for our patients. You will partner closely with our leaders to understand patient demand, staffing needs, and team availability. You will assist leaders in creating efficient shift templates and keeping the schedule up to date.
You will play a key role in ensuring our teams have accurate schedules and our patients have access to care. You will learn the current process and implement improvements, including examining new scheduling software options. This is a highly collaborative role with the opportunity to learn the operations of multi-site scheduling and management.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain monthly shift templates
- Approve monthly schedules and assist in daily and weekly changes
- Publish appointment slots in EMR in accordance with the schedule
- Own scheduling software, settings, and updates
- Produce weekly scheduled reports and partner with managers to approve payroll
- Develop playbook and SOPs for scheduling, and implement scheduling improvements
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication and multi-tasking skills
- Strong time management skills
- Skilled with technology, specifically Apple products2+ relevant complex, multi-unit scheduling experience
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Forward-thinking, transparent, and inclusive company culture
- Collaborative environment within and across our clinic sites and at HQ in San Francisco
- Competitive compensation with medical, dental, vision, equity, 401K (with match), and other great benefits
A BRIEF HISTORY
Based in San Francisco, Carbon Health was founded in 2015 to provide a more comprehensive healthcare experience for medical professionals and patients. How do we do this? By streamlining the intake process from start to finish through our mobile app. Our process is both efficient and seamless. Patients can book same-day appointments, receive follow-up information, manage their prescriptions, talk to their doctor, easily access their records, and much more. We accept all major insurance plans and currently operate clinics in California, Nevada, New York, and Washington. Virtual care services are available in multiple states.
We here at Carbon Health recognize that the key to success lies in valuing the minds, experiences and perspectives of people from all walks of life. Carbon Health is proud to value diversity and be an equal employment opportunity employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.