Chopra CenterFull time
At a glance…
- Are you a versatile audio editor who loves to create great content for digital platforms?
- Are you a storyteller?
- Do you enjoy working on multiple projects at a time?
- Do you have interest in the well-being movement and want to play a part in helping others find health, peace and joy?
- We are looking for a highly collaborative, forward-thinking person who understands how to develop great, creative work while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Our ideal candidate is an audio/ podcast editor who is interested in the health and wellness space and is on top of audio and podcast trends.
- Reporting to the EP/Director of Content, the Producer/Editor will be on the frontline of creating new content for the various digital platforms.
- Project manage multiple customer-facing eLearning projects simultaneously
In this role, you will…
- Handle audio projects through post-production.
Role specific Requirements:
- Proven editing ability
- Execute the vision on creating great audio content
- Maintain how the Chopra voice is interpreted over the various platforms
- Re-purpose existing content into engaging new content on multiple platforms
- Programs: Protools, Adobe Audition, Avid Pro Tools
Keys for Success:
- Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in audio and/or podcast editing
- Demonstrate an interest in audio and podcasts
- Demonstrate the tact, diplomacy, decisiveness, and superior people skills required in the pressurized environment of digital media
- Must be organized, able to set and meet deadlines, detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter, able to work on multiple projects at once
- Be a team player, able to collaborate with the team and with other departments.
- Bonus: be immersed in or have passion for the well-being space.
- Proficiency in video editing a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Benefits, Perks & Culture:
- Great health insurance package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k.
- Market competitive comprehensive PTO package
- Access to our digital & event-based programs
- Discounts on our products and services
- Opportunities for side-projects: dedicated time for execution on team-generated ideas
- Work with an amazing team of people who are passionate about health and wellness!
- Discounts with our partners including Prana
EEO / Hiring Practices:
Chopra Global is committed to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
About Chopra Global
Chopra Global is a next gen healthcare company anchored by the life’s practice, teachings and research of Deepak Chopra, a leading pioneer in integrative medicine for more than 30 years.
Our purpose is to empower personal transformation for our collective well-being by providing tools, guidance and community anchored in wisdom traditions and cutting-edge science for mind, body, & spirit.
Through direct to consumer and enterprise solutions, Chopra Global envisions a world where well-being is a global measure of success and a healthy, peaceful, and joyful life is accessible to all.
From life-changing live events, seminars and online courses, to “first rate” teacher and coaching certifications, digital content and mobile apps, Chopra Global brings the timeless wisdom of meditation and Ayurveda into the modern world.
Chopra Global provides turnkey, accessible tools and services so that individuals develop habits to reach their maximum potential as humans. With millions of subscribers and users, the Chopra community has the potential to reach critical mass for a healthier world.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.