Senior Technical Program Manager
While our office is located in Seattle, we are seeking the best talent to join our team and will consider Remote/Telework options for candidates located anywhere in the US.
Do you love the idea of driving a highly impactful security program that focuses on collaborating with product teams to provide automation of security features? Do you love the idea of building security features and controls into products? Are you looking for a flexible work environment with supportive executives that prioritize enabling teams?
If you love working with a team that is passionate about what they do and how they do it; if you seek a fun work life that fosters an environment of professional and personal growth while celebrating people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities; we want to meet you.
- Own the delivery of a high scale, high impact, cross functional security and compliance program.
- Drive planning and prioritization with product owners, senior management and corporate security teams.
- Work with security engineers to define and deliver security automation for the entire organization.
- Partner with Security Project Managers in corporate security to align strategy, roadmaps and planning.
- Communicate roadmaps, metrics and risks to teams and senior executives.
- Drive the adoption of best practices, standards, control ownership and risk management throughout the organization.
- 5+ years of experience driving highly complex programs across an entire organization.
- 4+ years of experience managing programs in an agile/hybrid environment.
- 3+ years of experience owning the design and delivery of organizational level security program.
- Experience with deploying and/or governing security and compliance on prem, in Cloud and in container environments, possibilities to include; AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of software development capabilities and enterprise level security tooling.
- Experience with security, security standards, best practices including areas such as application security, infrastructure security, automation of security into products, security controls and risk management
- Desire and passion for addressing security challenges across an organization
- Flexible work hours and work from home options
- Accessible and transparent leadership team
- Paid time off every year to volunteer and generous parental leave
- Medical, dental, vision benefits, 401(k) plan with a company match
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WHO ARE WE
iStreamPlanet is one of the largest streaming platforms in the world for broadcasters; doing thousands of events a year such as March Madness, World Cup, and even the Olympics. You probably have not heard of us but we power some of the most well-known media brands in the world. Our mission is to provide a one stop platform for the media industry as they convert from traditional broadcast to all online streaming over the next decade. We are backed by giants such as WarnerMedia (owners of Warner Brothers, HBO, Turner, etc.) and are at the heart of how you get your sports and entertainment in the future.
iStreamPlanet Co., LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. iStreamPlanet does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.