Data Entry Specialist – Select U.S. States
Data Entry Specialist (Part-time, Seasonal)
- (Multiple states)
- Customer Support
- Entry Level
Join our growing team – we are looking for enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and self-motivated people like you! This is a great opportunity to gain administrative work experience, entry-level candidates are encouraged to apply!
PartnerHero is a company that is transforming outsourcing. The BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) / call center sector has seen little innovation over the past 30 years and is perhaps better known for creating factory-like conditions that are unsustainable for employees and the businesses they serve.
That’s where we come in.
Our vision is to combine professional services (outsourcing), technology (software), and insights (data) to create value and drive success for our partners. We are quality and culture first, and we build highly customized remote teams for some of the world’s most exciting startups. Companies like Lovepop, Udemy, Khan Academy, Rachio, and Giphy look to us when needing to build and scale their customer support, sales, software testing, design, and general operations. We are known for our focus and expertise in supporting fast-growing startups and addressing their unique needs. Read more about our Core Values and story here.
In this role Data Entry Specialist (Part-time, Seasonal) role, you will be working with a boutique medical insurance brand, and providing data entry and clerical support. Candidates for this role will need to have a keen eye for detail, a team-player attitude, and the ability to work independently while still being productive. This is a part-time role that will offer between 15-20 hours per week, and an interim position slated to last through the end of 2020.
What you can expect:
- Ability to work remotely from the comfort of your home
- US locations limited to AZ, CO, DE, ID, MI, MN, NC, PA
- Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
- Ability to shine under limited supervision
- Work reflects PartnerHero core values
What you bring to the table:
- Strong work ethic and ability to focus on a large project
- A meticulous and attentive nature, plus the ability to handle information with a high level of accuracy
- Basic spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and security of private information
What we provide you:
- Part-time, between 15-20 hours per week
- Competitive hourly compensation based on experience in USD
- A welcoming team environment, with fun and hardworking teammates
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside entities
- Equipment needed to be successful in your role