Sales Marketing and Enablement Manager
Loop & TieFull time
Sales Marketing & Enablement Manager
- Remote OK
About Loop & Tie
Loop & Tie is a fast-paced, user-first, technology company building a new way to do corporate-gifting in a sustainable, impactful manner. Our fully-remote team is comprised of 13 awesome people in New York, Texas, and NC.
Loop & Tie is committed to developing diverse teams. Our current team is 35% POC and 70% women, and we continuously strive to add more diversity on our team.
Overall Job Function:
Responsible for leading the sales enablement and working closely with sales, account management, and growth marketing to ensure strategic on positioning and customer success. The successful candidate will be a highly organized sales professional who has experience defining and running similar initiatives.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
The Sales Marketing Manager will work closely with sales and product to build a structure for sales enablement, messaging & positioning, and go-to-market.
- Works with CGO to develop and deploy appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the sales team in pre-sales and AM team in post-sale.
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales team to understand and sell our solutions.
- Running digital events for client engagement from concept to execution.
- Develop customer journey from when lead comes into close, spend metrics, messaging, positioning, and strategy.
- Work on content strategy based on market needs.
- Quarterly case studies, market studies, and competitor analysis.
- Interest in data-lead retention and upsell strategy in a SaaS/eCommerce environment.
- Strong understanding of how to learn a brand voice and implement it across written channels.
- Refine sales enablement materials: decks, one-sheeters, etc.
- Execute on a content strategy to support sales with collateral like including datasheets, white papers, and case studies.
- Develop and manage sales assets like presentations, scripts, ROI calculators.
- Work with the team to restructure the website experience.
- Sales enablement: content, positioning, training
- Customer marketing: case studies, references, champion development
- 3-5 years of direct sales experience or sales support role with experience in team management preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and a team player mindset
- Strong Keynote skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently with strong follow-through skills;
- Proactiveness – takes the lead on addressing conflicts and resolving issues;
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written as this person is likely to interface directly with high profile clients and internal/external business parties
- Flexibility to juggle an extensive degree of multiple and changing priorities;
- Resourcefulness (especially online) in executing projects;
- Collaborative/teamwork attitude and skills a must;
- Maintain positive attitude in a very fast-paced and evolving work environment.
What You Get:
- Fully remote role, so you can work from home
- 3 weeks vacation + a generous company Holiday calendar
- Wellness & Education benefits
- Dental and health insurance
- Influence in a small, fast-paced team
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.