Technical Project Manager (contract)
CieContract project-management product-management
Hiring from: United States
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Contract
Experience level: Senior
Role: Product Manager
Industry: Mobile Application, Mobile Development, Web Development
Company size: 51–200 people
Company type: Private
Job descriptionCie is a venture studio that serves as a a growth accelerator for bold entrepreneurs and an innovation lab for visionary corporate partners who want to transform disruptive ideas into new technology ventures.
We are looking for a Contract Project Manager to work closely with our designers and engineers to anticipate day to day needs and assist with the production of some very exciting projects. We’re looking for a project whiz with a good dose of problem solving skills to work with our cross-functional teams in order to help bring our technical innovations to life.
If you are passionate about collaborating to solve real-world problems….then APPLY HERE!
What you’ll do:
- Provide oversight. Manage all aspects of projects operating under different methodologies.
- Master documentation. Create and track documentation such as project plans, team decisions and outstanding issues, risk assessments and mitigation strategies.
- Analyze variances. Create and track documentation such as project plans, team decisions and outstanding issues, risk assessments and mitigation strategies to track and follow-up with action items.
- Bridge the Gap. Work with engineering, product and design teams to estimate, implement, and build features.
- Flex your strategy. You’ll work with different people and teams, and your communication strategies should be tailored to your audience, what they need to know and how they’ll process the information best.
- Master the details. Be thorough in documenting and following up on team decisions, issues and action items.
- Juggle curveballs. Projects are full of unknowns and you’ll have to identify and work through potential dependencies and novel challenges.
- Be a controller. You own your projects and know where they’re at every step of the way, so you can set your team up for success.
- Be a partner. Our external business teams will look to you to minimize the fires, translate code language and provide project updates every step of the way.
What you need to succeed:
- Speak geek. You’ll need to understand what it takes to build digital software and applications and know how to work with developers through dependencies and technical challenges.
- Save the date. Whether Gantt, scrum or Kanban, you need to know how to put together a schedule and work with the team to produce their best work.
- Numbers are your best friend. You need to have an understanding of how to keep tallies on your budget and know how to forecast based on cost trends, making adjustments where needed.
- Teamwork = Dream Work. You need to know how to bring out your team’s best work.
- Manage the group. Know how to prioritize your own work and that of the team while working on multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Experience. You must have worked on web and/or mobile applications projects and managed them through the full project life cycle.
Yleisradio OyFull time
About this job Location options: RemoteJob type: Full-timeExperience level: Senior, Lead, ManagerRole: Product ManagerIndustry: Broadcast, Media, Non-ProfitCompany size: 1k–5k peopleCompany type: PublicTechnologies architecture Job description Haluatko tehdä töitä hankkeiden parissa, joilla on merkitystä? Näitä ovat esimerksi vaalikone, uudet kokeilut Ylen...
Hiring from: Finland
Sr. Product Manager - SMS
Mailgun is seeking an experienced Product Manager with experience in SMS and additional messaging channels to lead our SMS messaging business. As Product Manager, you will define, build, and optimize product experiences to establish and grow Mailgun’s business across non-email...
Hiring from: Anywhere
CASPERLABS, AG, is building the next big thing in blockchain technology, Casper - A blockchain platform for builders, that is purpose-built to scale opportunity for everyone, forever. Casper can accommodate private, public, and hybrid network solutions, ensuring an optimized set...
Hiring from: Anywhere